30 April 2012
03 October 2009
06 September 2009
Class of '94- Reunion
The graduating class of 94’ will be having a reunion on the 31st of October 2009 (Saturday) at SMK Taman Desa. Some of the planned highlights for the reunion include inter-class sports competitions, an open karaoke session and a special dinner.
The principal and former teachers who taught these batch of students will be among the invited guests. A heartfelt thanks to the principal Mr Gan Peng Kheang for his support of this event.
To the graduating class of ’94, please mark your calendar now and join us on 31st of October 2009!
Don’t miss the opportunity to get together to reminisce about the good old days, reconnect and to rekindle the spirit of camaraderie with your former classmates.
To inquire about this event and the details please contact the Reunion Committee Chairman Leong Von Hoe at email@example.com
Subjects : People, Buildings, Landscapes, Nature, Sports or Festivals
Afternoon Session: Tim Koh (2B)
Khoo Er Hau (1C)
Morning session: En Mueiz
Registration Fee: RM1.50
30 September 2009
Rules and Regulations
1. Open to all students of SMK Taman Desa,
2. The competition will be divided into 2 categories : Morning Session and Afternoon Session.
3. Participants must fill in an Entry Form and register with : Lee Ming Yew (5 S1)/ Tim Koh ( 2B).
4. Participants are required to pay RM1.50 as registration fee.
5. Theme : A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
6. Subjects : People, Buildings, Landscapes, Nature, Sports or Festivals
( Any one of the above)
7. There is no limit on the numbers of entries. Participants are required to submit a 4R
( 4”x6” or 6”x 4) colour photograph (hard copy) and also on a new CD-ROM ( only in jpeg format
and the size of the image must not be smaller than 2MB and in 300dpi ).
8. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. The CD must be labelled with the participant’s name and class.
9. All entries must be accompanied by a fully completed entry form. (Photocopy of the entry form is not acceptable).
10. Digital super imposition or composition is not allowed. However, minor image touch-up is
allowed and these include adjustment of brightness of colour or sharpening of the image.
11. All photographs submitted must be personally taken by the participant and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photography competitions. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that the photographs submitted must have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
12. The judging of this competition will be based on content, composition, quality, technique and creativity in relation to the theme “A Picture is Worth a Thousand words”.
13. By participating in this competition, all participants agree to allow his or her name or photographs to be published on the school’s website and other forms of media. Participants also agree to be bound by the rules and regulations as well as the decisions made by the organizer and the panel of judges.
14.All photographs submitted will not be returned and shall remain the property of the Photography Club of SMK Taman Desa.
15. All entries must be received by 30th September 2009.
16. Each participant is entitled to one prize only.
17. Prizes : 1st place : A trophy , certificate & a hand phone
(Compliments of KDA Design-for afternoon session only)
2 nd place: A trophy and certificate
3rd place: A trophy and certificate
3 Consolations Prizes
Prepared by Tim Koh
28 August 2009
Remembering Bryan Chan Kuok Jhun
First week in SMK Taman Desa, 2007
Having a good time with his 2 B's classmates 2008 ( the class of academically inclined students )
Participating in the 2008 Walkathon
Acting in the 2008 inter-class English Drama Competition
Participating in the inter-class 2007 Patriotic Song Singing Competition
A member of the 2008 school’s Under-15 football team
Poems dedicated to Bryan from his beloved classmates
To all Bryan’s friends and classmates (3 B)
Let’s move on to face the challenges of life with renewed zeal!
Study hard for the coming PMR!
Always strive your best to reach the mountaintop of your potential , as opportunity knocks but once!
Remember to treasure and cherish all those around you and live life to the fullest!